There are 2 assisted living facilities in Cedarville, Michigan. The daily costs for assisted living in Michigan range from $25 up to $262, with an average expense running approximately $107. The monthly expense averages roughly $3,200 and ranges between $750 and $7,850. On an annual basis, the average cost is about $38,400, which is below the nationwide average of $42,000.
SeniorScore™ for Cedarville, Michigan
The SeniorScore™ is calculated based on over 100 variables, some of which are shown below. The final score is curved based on a linear curving method. For More info visit senioradvice.com/seniorscore.
- Cedarville scores lower than the Michigan average of 71.
- Cedarville scores lower than the national average of 72.
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are no senior living facilities within close proximity to the city.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 4 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (47% of residents).
- There are 10 golf courses in or around the city, including Hessel Ridge Golf Course, Les Cheneaux Club & Golf Link, and Munoscong Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Cedarville RV Park, Mackinaw Bay Nature Preserve, and Birge Nature Preserve.
- There is 1 church in or near the city (Pickford United Prsbytrn Chr).
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 3 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 2 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.75% of total income, which is lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.97% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Michigan has an average state income tax of 3.91%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $56,603, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $38,750, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $26,349, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $27,000 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,200 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $44,616 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.69%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
- Cedarville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Cedarville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Cedarville has a very sparse population density of 23.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Cedarville have a very short daily commute time.
- Cedarville has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.74%.
Located in Mackinac County, Cedarville is a small municipality in Michigan. The surrounding metro area contains 1,454,781 residents, but there are just 1,362 residing within the city. The 55-and-over community comprises around 47% of the overall population.
Cedarville has a medium SeniorScore™ of 67. The city's average household income is $39,000 ($26,000 per person), versus the average of $46,000 for the state of Michigan. The average home price in Cedarville is $235,500, which is somewhat higher than the state average of $177,000. Cedarville also has an average unemployment rate of approximately 5.69%.
Cedarville has extreme mean temperatures, with severely cold winters and pleasant summers. The city receives low amounts of rainfall annually. In relation to other cities in the United States, Cedarville has moderate air quality ratings.