There are 20 assisted living facilities serving French Camp, California. This includes 1 facility in French Camp and 19 nearby. Assisted living costs in California range from around $33 up to $300 per day, with a median cost running approximately $125. The monthly cost averages around $3,750 and ranges between $987 and $9,000. On an annual basis, the average cost is about $45,000, which is greater than the US average of $42,000.
Costs of assisted living in French Camp, CA typically range between $1,500 per month and $4,250 per month. The median cost is around $3,710 per month, or around $44,520 yearly.
SeniorScore™ for French Camp, California
The SeniorScore™ is calculated based on over 100 variables, some of which are shown below. The final score is curved based on a linear curving method. For More info visit senioradvice.com/seniorscore.
- French Camp scores higher than the California average of 71.
- French Camp scores higher than the national average of 72.
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including San Joaquin General Hospital, Doctors Hospital Of Manteca, and Dameron Hospital.
- There are 98 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Sunrise Homes, Magnolia Care Home, and Dea N Jay Residential Care.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 191 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (15% of residents).
- There are 41 golf courses in or around the city, including Lyons Golf Course, French Camp Golf Course, and Oakmoore Golf Course.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including French Camp Driving Range, Weber Point Events Center, and Manteca Golf & Tennis Parking.
- There are 77 churches in or near the city, including Cornerstone Church, Blossom Valley Community, and Progressive Missionary Baptist.
- There are 9 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 189 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 7 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 52 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.25% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.73% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- California has an average state income tax of 3.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $55,906, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $42,128, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $13,574, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,520 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $93,075 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,476 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 22.37%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
- French Camp receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- French Camp has ideal mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- French Camp has a sparse population density of 413.1 people per square mile.
- Residents of French Camp have an average daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- French Camp has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very low graduation rate of 60.60%.
French Camp is a small town in the State of California. It is located within San Joaquin County. While the surrounding metro area has 20,301,672 people, there are only 4,374 living inside the city limits. About 15% of the residents are over the age of 55.
French Camp has a good SeniorScore™ of 76. The city's median household income is $42,000 ($14,000 on a per capita basis), versus the average of $52,000 for the state of California. The median home price in French Camp is $183,000, which is significantly lower than the California average of $451,500. The city has a high unemployment rate of about 22.37%.
French Camp has ideal mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and very warm summers. The area receives ideal levels of precipitation annually. French Camp has very low air quality ratings and lower than average water quality in relation to similarly-sized cities.