There are 19 assisted living facilities serving Marionville, Missouri. This includes 1 facility in Marionville and 18 nearby. The mean cost per day for assisted living in Missouri is around $83, with costs ranging between $37 and $226 daily. On a per month basis, this equates to a median expenditure of $2,500, with costs ranging from about $1,095 up to $6,780. The mean yearly cost is $30,000, which is less than the nationwide average of $42,000.
SeniorScore™ for Marionville, Missouri
The SeniorScore™ is calculated based on over 100 variables, some of which are shown below. The final score is curved based on a linear curving method. For More info visit senioradvice.com/seniorscore.
- Marionville scores higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Marionville scores higher than the national average of 72.
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Missouri Rehabilitation Center).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Ozarks Methodist Manor, Bristol Manor of Aurora, and Bristol Manor Aurora.
- There is a very low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has an average property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (32% of residents).
- There are 25 golf courses in or around the city, including Island Green Golf Club, Eagle Crest Golf & Country Club, and Hidden Valley Golf Links.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Republic Parks & Recreation).
- There are 13 churches in or near the city, including Billings Assembly of God, St Joseph\'s Hall, and First Baptist Church-Republic.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 13 grocery stores within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 9 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.44% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.68% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $41,872, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $38,006, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $17,873, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.60%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
- Marionville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Marionville has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Marionville has a very sparse population density of 99.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Marionville have an average daily commute time.
- Marionville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 81.54%.
Marionville is a town in Lawrence County, Missouri. While the surrounding metro area includes 1,069,475 people, there are just 3,999 living within the city itself. The senior community currently comprises approximately 32% of the total population.
Marionville has an above average SeniorScore™ of 72. The city has a mean per capita income of $18,000 and a mean household income is $38,000 (the Missouri state average is $43,000). The current unemployment rate is roughly 5.6% and the median home price is $126,000, which is less than the state average of $153,000.
Marionville has mild average temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers. The city gets large levels of precipitation each year. In comparison to other American cities, Marionville has a low rate of crime and moderate air quality.