Caregiving and the Effects on Families
September 11, 2018
| Posted in General Senior Living
In the middle of caregiving aging parents, is it better to be an only child or have siblings? Just so you know, even good families become dysfunctional in the middle of caregiving!
- Kimberly Langdon M.D. is a retired, board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist with 19-years of clinical experience. She graduated from The Ohio State University College of Medicine earning Honors in many rotations. She then completed her OB/GYN residency program at The Ohio State University Medical Center, earning first-place for her senior research project and placed in the 98th percentile on the national exam for OB/GYN residents in the U.S..
- 2019.09.11General Senior LivingElderly Anxiety: What to Be Aware Of
- 2019.08.07General Senior LivingThe Top 5 Conditions That Lead to Age-Related Vision Loss
- 2019.08.05General Senior Living5 Skin Cancer Prevention Tips Every Senior Should Know
- 2019.07.30General Senior LivingSeniors and Hyperthermia: Advice for the Summer