Don’t mess with 76-year-old Miss Beverly “Guitar” Watkins
Check out Beverly “Guitar” Watkins, a pioneer for women in blues, still rockin’ it at 76 years old. Born in Atlanta, GA in 1939, she’s opened up for Otis Redding, BB King and James Brown. Beverly has never stopped playing her music and has no plans to stop any time soon!
- Lori Thomas has decades of experience as a caregiver. Her writing for SeniorAdvice.com is informed by years of research as well as hands-on family experience caring for her now late mother, who had chronic health issues for most of her life. Lori is an integral part of the SeniorAdvice.com management team, acting as Vice President of Marketing and Chief Editor.
- 2020.02.20General Senior LivingYour Guide to Long-Distance Grandparenting
- 2020.02.20General Senior LivingHome Design Tips for People Struggling With Sight
- 2020.02.20General Senior LivingSpring Cleaning Tips for Seniors
- 2020.02.20General Senior Living16 Great Exercises Seniors Can Do Outside This Spring