SeniorAdvice.com Senior Caregiver Scholarship Winner Fall 2019
Congratulations to Kisha Gray, the SeniorAdvice.com Senior Caregiver Scholarship winner for Fall 2019. Kisha takes care of her mother who has memory and other health issues. She is also a single mom and will be attending nursing school in the Fall. We are honored to be giving this scholarship to Kisha and know she will make a great nurse!
- Lori Thomas has decades of experience as a caregiver. Her writing for SeniorAdvice.com is informed by years of research as well as hands-on family experience caring for her now late mother, who had chronic health issues for most of her life. Lori is an integral part of the SeniorAdvice.com management team, acting as Vice President of Marketing and Chief Editor.
- 2020.02.20General Senior LivingYour Guide to Long-Distance Grandparenting
- 2020.02.20General Senior LivingHome Design Tips for People Struggling With Sight
- 2020.02.20General Senior LivingSpring Cleaning Tips for Seniors
- 2020.02.20General Senior Living16 Great Exercises Seniors Can Do Outside This Spring