Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Alpine Living Center
|Nursing Care||$8,263* (click below for pricing info)|
|Memory Care||$6,732* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Alpine Living Center Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Alpine Living Center
I've been employed at Alpine for a month now. The staff are fantastic and work together. The building is clean and the housekeeping staff are visible and...
Read more on Yelp!
I recently applied for a position as a CNA at this location and was given a signed offer for employment pending my background check. I was suppose to...
Read more on Yelp!
About Alpine Living Center
Alpine Living Center is located within Thornton, Colorado. They offer senior housing in a 126 unit housing community for senior citizens in a well-maintained and pleasing setting. The zip code of 80229 which contains this facility is a largely middle income area. It has a median household income of $46,793. It has a dense population, including around 49,598 people in the surrounding area. This community is centrally located, with retail shopping, worship services, and medical services all in the surrounding area. There are 79 churches within 4 miles, including Iglesia Pueblo De Dios, Northrock Church, Thornton Presbyterian Church, and Community of Christ. There are 22 drugstores within 1 mile of the facility. They're also located just 0.6 miles from North Suburban Medical Center.More About Alpine Living Center
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- Memory Care
- Safety / Handicap Features
- Cable TV
- Daily Exercise
- Social Activities
- Cardiac Care
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Psychiatry Services
- Personal Care Assistance
- Medication Support
- Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- Private Pay
- 24-Hour Staff
- 126 Total Units
- 126 Total Beds in the Facility
- 99 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 10/01/1984
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 21 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 21 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 21 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 5 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed