Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Camelot Brookside
|Nursing Care||$4,783* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Camelot Brookside Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Camelot Brookside
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About Camelot Brookside
Camelot Brookside is a 120 bed senior housing community situated in Jennings, Louisiana. The neighboring area has a medium-density population, with roughly 17,000 individuals living in the zip code of 70546. It is a mostly lower income area, with an average family income of $34,689. Located nearby are retail stores, houses of worship, healthcare facilities, and other local conveniences. There are 13 churches within four miles, including St Luke's Episcopal Church, Jennings Church of Christ, First Church of Christ, and Our Savior\'s Church-Jennings. There are 7 pharmacies within 1 mile of the facility. They're also located only 2.12 miles from Jennings American Legion Hospital.More About Camelot Brookside
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Camelot Brookside?
The average monthly cost for Camelot Brookside is around $4,783. The Jennings average for this level of care is around $5,019. While the national average cost is approximately $6,360, the State of Louisiana comes in at $4,560 per month.
How did Medicare rate Camelot Brookside?
Medicare gave Camelot Brookside an average rating of 1.8/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Camelot Brookside accept?
According to our records, Camelot Brookside accepts Medicare and Medicaid.
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- Memory Care
- Landscaped Grounds
- Outdoor Garden
- Dining Room
- Salon / Barbershop
- Cable TV
- Safety / Handicap Features
- Central Air Conditioning
- Arts and Crafts
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Dental Care
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Meals Included
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- 24-Hour Staff
- Transportation Services
- Money Management Assistance
- 120 Total Units
- 120 Total Beds in the Facility
- 119 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 05/15/2002
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 6 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 6 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 4 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed