Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Fairhaven Community
|Nursing Care||$7,506* (click below for pricing info)|
|Assisted Living||$4,327* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Fairhaven Community Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Fairhaven Community
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About Fairhaven Community
Fairhaven Community is a 150 unit senior housing facility located in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. The facility is in a predominantly middle income area, with an average household income of $45,859. With about 11,000 poeple living in the zip code of 43351, it has an average population density. It is close to churches, retail stores, health care facilities, and other local amenities. There are 4 drugstores within 1 mile of the facility and they are located only 1.83 miles from Wyandot Memorial Hospital.More About Fairhaven Community
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Fairhaven Community?
The monthly average cost for this facility is about $5,917. This is higher than the $5,275 estimated cost for the city of Upper Sandusky. While the national estimated cost is approximately $4,930, Ohio is around $5,106 monthly.
How did Medicare rate Fairhaven Community?
Medicare gave Fairhaven Community an average rating of 2.6/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Fairhaven Community accept?
According to our records, Fairhaven Community accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and va benefits.
Services and Amenities
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Memory Care
- Dining Room
- Safety / Handicap Features
- Education Programs
- Arts and Crafts
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Meals Included
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- VA Benefits
- 150 Total Units
- 150 Total Beds in the Facility
- 142 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 04/03/1980
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 3 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 3 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 0 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed