Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Glenhaven
|Nursing Care||$8,572* (click below for pricing info)|
|Assisted Living||$4,280* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Glenhaven Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Glenhaven
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
Glenhaven is located at 612 E Oak St in Glenwood City, Wisconsin. It is a 44 unit senior community. The neighboring area has a sparse population, with around 4,000 individuals residing in the 54013 zip code. It is a largely middle class area, with an average family income of $56,548. Located nearby are a variety of local conveniences, including medical facilities, retail shopping, and churches. There are 16 churches within four miles, including Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Spring Prairie Lutheran Church, Calvary Assembly of God, and Living Word Chapel. There are 2 pharmacies within a mile of the community. They are also located just 12.13 miles from Baldwin Area Medical Center.More About Glenhaven
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Glenhaven?
The average monthly cost for this provider is around $6,426. This is higher than the Glenwood City estimated cost of $5,668. The average cost for the State of Wisconsin is about $5,510, versus $4,930 nationwide.
How did Medicare rate Glenhaven?
Medicare gave Glenhaven an average rating of 4.4/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Glenhaven accept?
According to our records, Glenhaven accepts Medicare and Medicaid.
Services and Amenities
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Safety / Handicap Features
- Social Activities
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- Transportation Services
- 44 Total Units
- 40 Total Beds in the Facility
- 29 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 10/01/1996
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 5 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 5 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 0 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed