Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Pinecrest Medical Care Facility
|Nursing Care||$8,242* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Pinecrest Medical Care Facility Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Pinecrest Medical Care Facility
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About Pinecrest Medical Care Facility
Pinecrest Medical Care Facility is a 140 room senior care facility located in Powers, Michigan. With around 2,000 individuals living in the 49874 zip code, the neighboring area is sparsely populated. It is a primarily working class area, with a median family income of $12,771. Located nearby are health care services, retail stores, houses of worship, and other local amenities.More About Pinecrest Medical Care Facility
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Pinecrest Medical Care Facility?
The average per month expense for this provider is around $8,242. This is greater than the Powers estimated cost of $8,060. While the US estimated cost is approximately $6,360, Michigan is around $7,230 monthly.
How did Medicare rate Pinecrest Medical Care Facility?
Medicare gave Pinecrest Medical Care Facility an average rating of 3.2/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Pinecrest Medical Care Facility accept?
According to our records, Pinecrest Medical Care Facility accepts insurance, private pay, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- Memory Care
- Dining Room
- Salon / Barbershop
- Outdoor Garden
- Safety / Handicap Features
- Cable TV
- Kitchens / Kitchenettes
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Arts and Crafts
- Off-site Outings
- Daily Exercise
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Medication Support
- Stroke Care
- Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Meals Included
- Pet Visitations Allowed
- Small Pets Allowed
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- Private Pay
- 24-Hour Staff
- Transportation Services
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- 140 Total Units
- 140 Total Beds in the Facility
- 131 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 01/01/1967
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 5 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 2 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 3 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 18 Total Incidents Reported
- 5 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed