Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Plantation Village Nursing Center
|Nursing Care||$4,325* (click below for pricing info)|
|Assisted Living||$2,919* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Plantation Village Nursing Center Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Plantation Village Nursing Center
Never visited because can't get past the people that work there. Not a very inviting place. Bottom line they care absolutely nothing about helping the...
Read more on Yelp!
Placing a loved one with dementia is a huge responsibility. In this case, it was a blessing for my mother and for the family. This center is administered...
Read more on Yelp!
About Plantation Village Nursing Center
Plantation Village Nursing Center is a 49 bed nursing care facility located in Altus, Oklahoma. With roughly 23,000 people residing in the zip code of 73521, the surrounding area is densely populated. It is a predominantly middle class area, with an average per-household income of $45,028. Located nearby are houses of worship, retail shopping, medical services, and other local amenities. There are 6 pharmacies within one mile of the facility. They're located just 2.11 miles from Jackson County Memorial Hospital. There are also 5 churches within four miles, including First Assembly of God, Altus Christian Fellowship, Altus Christian Fellowship, and Altus Church of God.More About Plantation Village Nursing Center
Services and Amenities
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Landscaped Grounds
- Outdoor Garden
- Wifi / Internet
- Public Living Area
- Dining Room
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Stroke Care
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Meals Included
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- VA Benefits
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- 24-Hour Staff
- 49 Total Units
- 158 Total Beds in the Facility
- 81 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 10/13/2006
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 9 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 9 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 1 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed