Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Sunny Acres of Dekalb
|Nursing Care||$4,692* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Sunny Acres of Dekalb Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Sunny Acres of Dekalb
While visiting my mother I noticed the room was in disarray. Trash that looked like it's been left there a while. When I inquired of the messiness, one of...
Read more on Yelp!
About Sunny Acres of Dekalb
Located at 12520 FM 1840 in De Kalb, Texas, Sunny Acres of Dekalb is a 118 room senior care community. With an average family income of $38,909, the facility is in a largely middle income area. It has a sparse population, with roughly 7,000 poeple living in the 75559 zip code. It is located close to numerous local amenities, including retail shopping, houses of worship, and medical services. They're located only 11.26 miles from Doctor's Hospital. There are 11 churches within four miles, including Malta Baptist Church, First Baptist Church, Faith Baptist Church, and Temple Baptist Church. There are also 5 drug stores within one mile of the facility.More About Sunny Acres of Dekalb
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- 118 Total Units
- 118 Total Beds in the Facility
- 82 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 10/29/2002
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 11 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 10 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 3 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 6 Total Complaints Reported
- 1 Total Fines Imposed
- $2500 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 1 Penalties Imposed
Other Nearby Communities
Estimated Cost: $4,539 / Month
1401 Hampton Rd, Texarkana, TX 75503