Senior Living in 01009 (Bondsville, MA)
- 01009 scores the same as the Bondsville, MA average of 78.
- 01009 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01009 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Wing Memorial Hospital And Medical Center, Baystate Mary Lane Hospital, and Healthsouth Rehab Hosp Of Ma.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Palmer Healthcare Center, Wingate at Wilbraham , and Life Care Center of Wilbraham.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 33 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 52 golf courses nearby, including Mill Valley Country Club, Ludlow Country Club, and Country Club of Wilbraham.
- There is 1 park nearby (Camp Ramah in New England)..
- There are 24 churches nearby, including St Peter & Paul Rectory, St Anne Church, and Apostolate of Suffering.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.07% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.36% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $59,773, which is in the top 46% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,625, which is in the top 52% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,190, which is in the top 25% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,270 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $141,058 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,196 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 27.19%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 01009 has an average population density of 929.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 81.24%.