Senior Living in 01034 (Granville, MA)
- 01034 scores the same as the Granville, MA average of 77.
- 01034 scores the same as the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01034 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Noble Hospital).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Berkshire Rehabilitation & Skilled Care Center, The American Inn At Sawmill Park, and Arbors at Westfield.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 86 golf courses nearby, including Blandford Club, The, Edgewood Golf Club, and Ranch Golf Club, The.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Tolland State Forest and Sandisfield State Forest).
- There are 22 churches nearby, including Bethany Lutheran Brethren Chr, Bethany Lutheran Brethren Chr, and Russell Community Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.07% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.36% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $84,905, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $71,490, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,079, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,270 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $141,058 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,196 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.29%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 01034 has a very sparse population density of 28.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.24%.