Senior Living in 01073 (Southampton, MA)
- 01073 scores the same as the Southampton, MA average of 89.
- 01073 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01073 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Noble Hospital, Holyoke Medical Center, and Soldiers\' Home In Holyoke.
- There are 51 senior living facilities in the area, including Armbrook Village Westfield, Liberty Manor Westfield, and Holyoke Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 19 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 167 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 55 golf courses nearby, including Southampton Country Club, East Mountain Country Club, and Shaker Farms Country Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Wistariahurst Museum, Mount Tom State Reservation, and Holyoke Heritage State Park.
- There are 69 churches nearby, including First Congregational Church, Congregational Church, and Easthampton Congregational Chr.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.01% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.20% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $84,107, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $76,396, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,548, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,270 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $141,058 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,196 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.64%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 01073 has a sparse population density of 205.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.64%.