Senior Living in 01083 (Warren, MA)
- 01083 scores the same as the Warren, MA average of 67.
- 01083 scores significantly lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01083 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Wing Memorial Hospital And Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Quaboag Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center, Palmer Healthcare Center, and Wingate at Wilbraham .
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 18 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 58 golf courses nearby, including Bay Path Golf Course, Dunroamin Country Club, and Hemlock Ridge Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Camp Ramah in New England and Wells State Park).
- There are 17 churches nearby, including Sacred Heart of Jesus, Sacred Heart of Jesus, and Second Congregational Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $69,854, which is in the top 29% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,286, which is in the top 58% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,055, which is in the top 28% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.89%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 01083 has a sparse population density of 183.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 80.96%.