Senior Living in 01092 (West Warren, MA)
- 01092 scores the same as the West Warren, MA average of 70.
- 01092 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01092 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Wing Memorial Hospital And Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Quaboag Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center, Palmer Healthcare Center, and Wingate at Wilbraham .
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 27 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 61 golf courses nearby, including Hemlock Ridge Golf Course, Quaboag Country Club, and Mill Valley Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Camp Ramah in New England and Wells State Park).
- There are 20 churches nearby, including St Thomas Parish Ctr, Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, and Second Congregational Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $59,927, which is in the top 46% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,199, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,688, which is in the top 48% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.67%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 01092 has a sparse population density of 208.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.38%.