Senior Living in 01095 (Wilbraham, MA)
- 01095 scores the same as the Wilbraham, MA average of 83.
- 01095 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01095 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Healthsouth Rehab Hosp Of Ma, Park View Specialty Hospital, and Mercy Medical Center.
- There are 44 senior living facilities in the area, including Wingate at Wilbraham , Life Care Center of Wilbraham, and Orchard Valley at Wilbraham.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 20 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 128 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 52 golf courses nearby, including Country Club of Wilbraham, Veterans Memorial Golf Course, and Hampden Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Chicopee Memorial State Park)..
- There are 89 churches nearby, including Evangel Assembly of God, Christ the King Lutheran, and Church of the Epiphany.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.07% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.36% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $101,469, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $88,737, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $39,406, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,270 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $141,058 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,196 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.87%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 01095 has an average population density of 633.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.97%.