Senior Living in 01341 (Conway, MA)
- 01341 scores the same as the Conway, MA average of 84.
- 01341 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01341 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Baystate Franklin Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Med Center, and University Health Services.
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Association Community Living, Buckley Healthcare Center, and New England Health Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 36 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 49 golf courses nearby, including Beaver Brook Golf Club, Edge Hill Golf Course, and Meadows Golf Course, The.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including South River State Forest, Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory, and DAR State Forest.
- There are 16 churches nearby, including First Church of Deerfield, Holy Name of Jesus, and First Church of Deerfield.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.58% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.34% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $84,913, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $81,042, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,473, which is in the top 16% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,270 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $141,058 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,196 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.96%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 01341 has a very sparse population density of 51.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.32%.