Senior Living in 01378 (Warwick, MA)
- 01378 scores the same as the Warwick, MA average of 77.
- 01378 scores the same as the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01378 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Athol Memorial Hospital).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Applewood Center, Quabbin Valley Healthcare, and Providence Cliff Senior Residence.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 24 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 33 golf courses nearby, including Northfield Golf Club, Oak Ridge Golf Club, and Thomas Memorial Golf & Country Club.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Mount Grace State Forest, Erving State Forest, and Wendell State Forest.
- There are 16 churches nearby, including St Mary\'s Parish, Community Church of Orange, and St Patrick\'s Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.58% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.34% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $65,627, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $59,531, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,135, which is in the top 25% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,270 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $141,058 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,196 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.69%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 01378 has a very sparse population density of 22.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.03%.