Senior Living in 01453 (Leominster, MA)
- 01453 scores the same as the Leominster, MA average of 65.
- 01453 scores significantly lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01453 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Healthalliance Hospitals, Inc).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in the area, including Life Care Center of Leominster, Village Residential Care Facility, and Sunrise of Leominster.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 75 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 49 golf courses nearby, including Grand View Country Club, Monoosnock Country Club, and Maplewood Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Doyle Field, Doyle Conservation Area, and Leominster State Forest.
- There are 27 churches nearby, including St Leo\'s Parish, Holy Family Rectory, and St Ann\'s Parish Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $70,880, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,899, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,419, which is in the top 27% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.78%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 01453 has an average population density of 1,436.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.19%.