Senior Living in 01460 (Littleton, MA)
- 01460 scores the same as the Littleton, MA average of 82.
- 01460 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01460 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Nashoba Valley Medical Center, Emerson Hospital, and Emerson Hospital.
- There are 33 senior living facilities in the area, including Life Care Center of Nashoba Valley, Westford House, and Benchmark Senior Living at Robbins Brook.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 128 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 104 golf courses nearby, including Kimball Farm Golf Club, Butter Brook Golf Club, and Nabnasset Lake Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Oxbow National Wildlife Refuge and Great Brook Farm State Park).
- There are 44 churches nearby, including Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, St Anne Catholic Church, and Congregational Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.38% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $113,764, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $103,438, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $41,815, which is in the top 7% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.28%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01460 has an average population density of 540.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.76%.