Senior Living in 01463 (Pepperell, MA)
- 01463 scores the same as the Pepperell, MA average of 75.
- 01463 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01463 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Nashoba Valley Medical Center).
- There are 22 senior living facilities in the area, including Independent Living Facility, Maplewood Farm Retirement Homes, and River Court Residences.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 30 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 66 golf courses nearby, including Groton Country Club, Sky Meadow Country Club, and Townsend Ridge Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Beaver Brook Association, Camp Lovewell, and Silver Lake State Park.
- There are 23 churches nearby, including St Joseph\'s Catholic Church, Community Church of Peperell, and Pepperel Christian Fellowship.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.38% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $101,438, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $84,618, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,081, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.77%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01463 has an average population density of 508.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.42%.