Senior Living in 01505 (Boylston, MA)
- 01505 scores the same as the Boylston, MA average of 86.
- 01505 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01505 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 10 hospitals nearby, including Clinton Hospital Association, Adcare Hospital Of Worcester Inc, and Umass Memorial Medical Center.
- There are 57 senior living facilities in the area, including Knollwood Nursing Center, Briarwood Continuing Care Retirement Community, and Coleman House.
- There are 25 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 278 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 91 golf courses nearby, including Championship Course at Cyprian Keyes Golf Club, Mt Pleasant Country Club, and Wachusett Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Green Hill Park, and Elm Park.
- There are 110 churches nearby, including St Mary of Hills Church, First Congregational Church, and Christ Lutheran Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $133,157, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $91,734, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $52,129, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.83%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 01505 has a sparse population density of 271.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.57%.