Senior Living in 01537 (North Oxford, MA)
- 01537 scores the same as the North Oxford, MA average of 79.
- 01537 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01537 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Hubbard Regional Hospital).
- There are 37 senior living facilities in the area, including Life Care Center of Auburn, The Meadows of Central Massachusetts, and Brookdale Eddy Pond West.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 90 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 52 golf courses nearby, including Pine Ridge Country Club, Pakachoag Golf Course, and Heritage Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 54 churches nearby, including Greenville Baptist Church, Zion Lutheran Church, and Oxford United Methodist.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $79,224, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $71,261, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,425, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.83%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 01537 has a sparse population density of 321.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.80%.