Senior Living in 01538 (North Uxbridge, MA)
- 01538 scores the same as the North Uxbridge, MA average of 76.
- 01538 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01538 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Milford Regional Medical Center, Rehabilitation Hospital, and Landmark Medical Center, Inc.
- There are 81 senior living facilities in the area, including Whitinsville Retirement Home, Lydia Taft House, and St. Camillus Health Center.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 39 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 178 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (0% of the total population).
- There are 144 golf courses nearby, including Blissful Meadows Golf Club, Edgewood Golf Club, and Whitinsville Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including West Hill Dam, Douglas State Forest, and Upton State Forest.
- There are 88 churches nearby, including North Uxbridge Baptist Church, Good Shepherd Rectory, and St Mary\'s Ccd Office.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $72,555, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,762, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,915, which is in the top 29% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.62%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 01538 has a very sparse population density of 0.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.39%.