Senior Living in 01541 (Princeton, MA)
- 01541 scores the same as the Princeton, MA average of 87.
- 01541 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01541 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Healthalliance Hospitals, Inc, Clinton Hospital Association, and Heywood Hospital.
- There are 54 senior living facilities in the area, including Sterling Village, Oakdale Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center, and Sterling House Authority.
- There are 20 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 169 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 78 golf courses nearby, including Holden Hills Country Club, Sterling Country Club, and Bedrock Golf Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including Wachusett Mountain State Reservation, Leominster State Forest, and Doyle Field.
- There are 84 churches nearby, including Princeton First Congregational, St Mary\'s Catholic Church, and St Richard\'s Rectory.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $118,842, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $108,319, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $43,836, which is in the top 6% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.95%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 01541 has a very sparse population density of 96.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.53%.