Senior Living in 01560 (South Grafton, MA)
- 01560 scores the same as the South Grafton, MA average of 69.
- 01560 scores significantly lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01560 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 32 senior living facilities in the area, including Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing in Northbridge, Crescent Manor Rest Home, and St. Camillus Health Center.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 6 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 32 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (17% of the total population).
- There are 63 golf courses nearby, including Highfields Golf & Country Club, Whitinsville Golf Club, and Pleasant Valley Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Upton State Forest and West Hill Dam).
- There are 17 churches nearby, including Evangelical Congregational Chr, Baptist Church, and Immanuel Chapel of Upton.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $92,381, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,261, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,472, which is in the top 14% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.95%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 01560 has an average population density of 1,269.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.56%.