Senior Living in 01612 (Paxton, MA)
- 01612 scores the same as the Paxton, MA average of 81.
- 01612 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01612 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Fairlawn Rehab Hospital, St Vincent Hospital, and Adcare Hospital Of Worcester Inc.
- There are 37 senior living facilities in the area, including Jewish Healthcare Center, Golden LivingCenter-Hermitage, and Tatnuck Park at Worcester.
- There are 16 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 151 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 59 golf courses nearby, including Kettle Brook Golf Club, Hillcrest Country Club, and Leicester Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Moore State Park, Elm Park, and Green Hill Park.
- There are 73 churches nearby, including St Columbus Church, Angilican Church Stjohns, and Aloysius St Jude.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $109,588, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $105,072, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,328, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.41%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 01612 has a sparse population density of 316.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.79%.