Senior Living in 01702 (Framingham, MA)
- 01702 has a SeniorScore® of 66, which is the 2nd highest of any zip code in Framingham, MA.
- 01702 scores lower than the Framingham, MA average of 73.
- 01702 scores significantly lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01702 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Metrowest Medical Center).
- There are 36 senior living facilities in the area, including Brookdale Cushing Park, Carlyle House, and Kathleen Daniel.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 72 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (19% of the total population).
- There are 71 golf courses nearby, including Framingham Country Club, Millwood Farms Golf Course, and Sassamon Trace.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Bowditch Field, Ashland State Park, and Callahan State Park.
- There are 24 churches nearby, including St Bridget\'s Rectory, St Andrew\'s Episcopal Church, and St Stephans Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.38% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $70,674, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $53,069, which is in the top 37% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,802, which is in the top 29% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.04%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01702 has a dense population density of 4,597.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.36%.