Senior Living in 01741 (Carlisle, MA)
- 01741 scores the same as the Carlisle, MA average of 89.
- 01741 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01741 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Emerson Hospital, Emerson Hospital, and Bedford Va Medical Center.
- There are 51 senior living facilities in the area, including Benchmark Senior Living at Robbins Brook, Bridges By Epoch at Westford, and Brightview Concord River Assisted Living.
- There are 16 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 200 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 116 golf courses nearby, including Chelmsford Country Club, Concord Country Club, and Nashawtuc Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Great Brook Farm State Park, Minute Man National Historical Park - North Bridge, and Tyler Park.
- There are 68 churches nearby, including St Irene\'s Catholic Church, Jehovah\'s Witnesses Study, and Anjuman E Ezzi.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.38% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $202,230, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $159,063, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $68,060, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.80%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01741 has a sparse population density of 317.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 99.02%.