Senior Living in 01745 (Fayville, MA)
- 01745 scores the same as the Fayville, MA average of 88.
- 01745 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01745 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Metrowest Medical Center, Marlborough Hospital, and Westborough State Hospital.
- There are 56 senior living facilities in the area, including Whittier Westborough Transitional Care Unit , Carlyle House, and Countryside Nursing Home.
- There are 14 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 28 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 186 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 107 golf courses nearby, including St. Mark\'s Golf Club at St Mark\'s School, Stonybrook Golf Course, and Framingham Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Hopkinton State Park, Callahan State Park, and Ashland State Park.
- There are 79 churches nearby, including St Matthew\'s Church, Pilgrim Church Cong Ucc, and St Mark\'s Episcopal Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $97,092, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $104,659, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,187, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.19%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 01745 has an average population density of 995.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.