Senior Living in 01747 (Hopedale, MA)
- 01747 scores the same as the Hopedale, MA average of 75.
- 01747 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01747 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Milford Regional Medical Center).
- There are 31 senior living facilities in the area, including Atria Draper Place, Blaire House of Milford, and Whitcomb House.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 53 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 71 golf courses nearby, including Hopedale Country Club, Milford Country Club, and Bungay Brook Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (West Hill Dam)..
- There are 16 churches nearby, including Sacred Heart of Jesus, Union Evangelical Church, and Bethany Assembly of God.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $103,706, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $98,220, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,422, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.35%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 01747 has an average population density of 1,143.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.60%.