Senior Living in 01760 (Natick, MA)
- 01760 scores the same as the Natick, MA average of 80.
- 01760 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01760 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Charles River Hospital, Metrowest Medical Center, and Simpson Infirmary.
- There are 67 senior living facilities in the area, including Mary Ann Morse Healthcare Center, Beaumont Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center - Natick, and Eliot Center For Health and Rehabilitation.
- There are 18 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 147 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 90 golf courses nearby, including Sassamon Trace, Framingham Country Club, and Wellesley Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Elm Bank, Bowditch Field, and New England Wild Flower Society.
- There are 62 churches nearby, including St Paul\'s Episcopal Church, St Patrick\'s Church, and Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.38% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $117,852, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $90,046, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $48,848, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.39%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01760 has a dense population density of 2,213.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.20%.