Senior Living in 01826 (Dracut, MA)
- 01826 scores the same as the Dracut, MA average of 78.
- 01826 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01826 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Saints Medical Center Inc, Lowell General Hospital, and Tewksbury Hospital.
- There are 41 senior living facilities in the area, including Lowell Health Care Center, Heritage Nursing Care Center, and Horn Home For the Aged.
- There are 25 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 108 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 77 golf courses nearby, including Longmeadow Golf Club, Pine Valley Golf Links, and Mt. Pleasant Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Edward A. LeLacheur Park, Lowell Heritage State Park, and Fort Hill Park.
- There are 33 churches nearby, including St Marguerite D\'Youville, Christ Church United of Dracut, and St Francis\' Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.38% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,671, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $71,824, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,515, which is in the top 19% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.99%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01826 has an average population density of 1,426.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.62%.