Senior Living in 01834 (Groveland, MA)
- 01834 scores the same as the Groveland, MA average of 86.
- 01834 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01834 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Baldpate Hospital, Merrimack Valley Hospital, and Whittier Rehabilitation Hosp.
- There are 48 senior living facilities in the area, including Nichols Village, Baker-Katz Skilled Nursing And Rehabilitation Center, and Penacook Place.
- There are 20 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 25 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 128 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 78 golf courses nearby, including Georgetown Club, The, Haverhill Country Club, and Bradford Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Georgetown-Rowley State Forest and Maudslay State Park).
- There are 42 churches nearby, including Groveland Congregational Chr, St Mary Catholic Church, and Assembly Penecostal Church of Jesus Christ El Shaddai.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.00% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $99,574, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $91,080, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,173, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.00%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01834 has an average population density of 727.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.60%.