Senior Living in 01863 (North Chelmsford, MA)
- 01863 scores the same as the North Chelmsford, MA average of 83.
- 01863 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01863 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Lowell General Hospital and Saints Medical Center Inc).
- There are 32 senior living facilities in the area, including The Atrium at Drum Hill, Brookdale North Chelmsford, and D\'youville Center for Advanced Therapy.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 122 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 80 golf courses nearby, including Mt. Pleasant Golf Club, Vesper Country Club, and Tyngsboro Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Lowell-Dracut-Tyngsborough State Forest, Tyler Park, and Lowell Heritage State Park.
- There are 41 churches nearby, including West Chelmsford United Meth, Congregational Church, and St Rita\'s Shrine.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.38% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $86,925, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $75,969, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,996, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.69%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01863 has a dense population density of 1,924.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.39%.