Senior Living in 01879 (Tyngsboro, MA)
- 01879 scores the same as the Tyngsboro, MA average of 85.
- 01879 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01879 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Lowell General Hospital, St Joseph Hospital, and Southern Nh Medical Center.
- There are 38 senior living facilities in the area, including D\'youville Center for Advanced Therapy, D\'Youville Life and Wellness Community, and Northwood Rehabilitation and Health Care Center.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 186 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 89 golf courses nearby, including Tyngsboro Country Club, Vesper Country Club, and Nashua Country Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including Lowell-Dracut-Tyngsborough State Forest, Lowell Heritage State Park, and Tyler Park.
- There are 89 churches nearby, including Tyngsborough Evangelical Congl, St Mary Magdalen Rectory, and Congregational Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.38% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $111,209, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $101,103, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,067, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.63%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01879 has an average population density of 673.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.83%.