Senior Living in 01915 (Beverly, MA)
- 01915 scores the same as the Beverly, MA average of 77.
- 01915 scores the same as the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01915 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Beverly Hospital Corporation, North Shore Medical Center, and Shaughnessy-kaplan Rehab Hosp.
- There are 42 senior living facilities in the area, including CareOne at Essex Park, Blueberry Hill Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, and Herrick House.
- There are 15 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 134 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 57 golf courses nearby, including Beverly Golf & Tennis Club, Lakeview Golf Club, and Wenham Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Misery Island Reservation, Salem Common, and Salem Maritime National Historic Site.
- There are 50 churches nearby, including First Baptist Church, North Shore Comm Baptist Chr, and St Alphonsus Rectory.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.00% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $92,488, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $67,733, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,889, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.30%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01915 has a dense population density of 2,617.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.36%.