Senior Living in 01923 (Danvers, MA)
- 01923 scores the same as the Danvers, MA average of 81.
- 01923 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01923 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Kindred Hospital North Shore, Beverly Hospital Corporation, and Shaughnessy-kaplan Rehab Hosp.
- There are 52 senior living facilities in the area, including Seasons of Danvers, Putnam Farm at Danvers, and Hunt Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 187 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 71 golf courses nearby, including Championship Course at Ferncroft Country Club, Salem Country Club, and Meadow At Peabody, The.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Glen Magna Farms, Mass Audubon\'s Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary, and Salem Common.
- There are 66 churches nearby, including St Richard Catholic Church, St Mary-Annunciation Rectory, and Calvary Episcopal Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.00% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $97,573, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $78,593, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $39,064, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.77%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01923 has a dense population density of 1,995.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.78%.