Senior Living in 01937 (Hathorne, MA)
- 01937 scores the same as the Hathorne, MA average of 90.
- 01937 scores significantly higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01937 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Kindred Hospital North Shore).
- There are 53 senior living facilities in the area, including Hathorne Hill, Seasons of Danvers, and Putnam Farm at Danvers.
- There are 15 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 106 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (38% of the total population).
- There are 69 golf courses nearby, including Championship Course at Ferncroft Country Club, Middleton Golf Course, and New Meadows Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Glen Magna Farms, Mass Audubon\'s Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary, and Harold Parker State Forest.
- There are 37 churches nearby, including St Mary-Annunciation Rectory, St Richard Catholic Church, and Calvary Episcopal Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.00% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has a per capita income of $41,113, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01937 has a dense population density of 2,068.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.