Senior Living in 01949 (Middleton, MA)
- 01949 scores the same as the Middleton, MA average of 82.
- 01949 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01949 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Kindred Hospital North Shore and Beverly Hospital Corporation).
- There are 79 senior living facilities in the area, including Hathorne Hill, The Atrium at Veronica Drive, and Seasons of Danvers.
- There are 39 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 222 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 92 golf courses nearby, including Middleton Golf Course, New Meadows Golf Club, and Championship Course at Ferncroft Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Glen Magna Farms, Harold Parker State Forest, and Mass Audubon\'s Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary.
- There are 69 churches nearby, including St Agnes Rectory, United Church of Christ, and Middleton Congregational Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.00% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $114,504, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $93,415, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,194, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.12%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01949 has an average population density of 668.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.06%.