Senior Living in 01952 (Salisbury, MA)
- 01952 scores the same as the Salisbury, MA average of 76.
- 01952 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 01952 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Anna Jaques Hospital).
- There are 20 senior living facilities in the area, including Country Center For Health and Rehabilitation, Avita of Newburyport, and Brigham Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 68 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 55 golf courses nearby, including Old Newbury Golf Club, Evergreen Valley Golf Course, and Amesbury Golf & Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Black Bear Camp Grounds, Salisbury Beach State Reservation, and Brown Square.
- There are 29 churches nearby, including East Parish United Methodist, Star of the Sea Church, and Church of Christ Seabrook.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.00% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $82,424, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $68,194, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,755, which is in the top 14% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.18%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 01952 has an average population density of 537.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.29%.