Senior Living in 02045 (Hull, MA)
- 02045 scores the same as the Hull, MA average of 76.
- 02045 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02045 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 44 senior living facilities in the area, including Harbor House Rehabilitation & Nursing Center, Welch Healthcare and Retire Grp, and Allterton House at Harbor Park.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 41 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 74 golf courses nearby, including Cohasset Golf Club, Granite Links Golf Club, and Presidents Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including World\'s End, Stodders Neck, and Whitney and Thayer Woods.
- There are 14 churches nearby, including St Mary of Assumption Church, Panagia Greek Orthodox Church, and St Anthony Catholic Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.30% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $94,767, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $72,036, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $43,290, which is in the top 7% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.77%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02045 has a dense population density of 3,872.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.98%.