Senior Living in 02048 (Mansfield, MA)
- 02048 scores the same as the Mansfield, MA average of 70.
- 02048 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02048 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 24 senior living facilities in the area, including The Village at Willow Crossings, Epoch Senior Healthcare of Norton, and Epoch Assisted Living of Norton.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 6 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 52 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (19% of the total population).
- There are 89 golf courses nearby, including Foxborough Country Club, Norton Country Club, and Tournament Players Club of Boston, The.
- There is 1 park nearby (F. Gilbert Hills State Forest)..
- There are 15 churches nearby, including Edgewood Church of Christ, St Mary\'s Church, and St Gregory Greek Orthodox Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.64% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $112,030, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $98,182, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $39,792, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,600 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $144,175 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $10,400 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.13%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02048 has an average population density of 1,153.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.09%.