Senior Living in 02053 (Medway, MA)
- 02053 scores the same as the Medway, MA average of 74.
- 02053 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02053 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Milford Regional Medical Center).
- There are 27 senior living facilities in the area, including Medway Country Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation, Timothy Daniels House, and Cornerstone at Milford Assisted Living/Memory Support.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 68 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 91 golf courses nearby, including Pinecrest Golf Club, Glen Ellen Country Club, and Milford Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 29 churches nearby, including St Joseph\'s Catholic Church, Medway Community Church, and First Baptist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $126,240, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $106,058, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $44,472, which is in the top 6% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.77%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02053 has an average population density of 1,104.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.02%.