Senior Living in 02072 (Stoughton, MA)
- 02072 scores the same as the Stoughton, MA average of 76.
- 02072 scores lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02072 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including New England Sinai Hospital, Massachusetts Hospital School, and Good Samaritan Medical Center, A Caritas Family Ho.
- There are 49 senior living facilities in the area, including Copley at Stoughton , Blue Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Arbors at Stoughton.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 207 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 93 golf courses nearby, including Cedar Hill Golf Club, Milton-Hoosic Club, The, and Brookmeadow Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Mass Audubon\'s Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary and Ames Nowell State Park).
- There are 56 churches nearby, including Ahavath Torah Congregation, First United Methodist Church, and Trinity Episcopal Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,915, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $68,474, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,384, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.49%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02072 has a dense population density of 1,677.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.77%.