Senior Living in 02093 (Wrentham, MA)
- 02093 scores the same as the Wrentham, MA average of 80.
- 02093 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02093 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Landmark Medical Center, Inc).
- There are 52 senior living facilities in the area, including Maples Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Retirement Nationwide, and The Community at Pond Meadow.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 150 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 119 golf courses nearby, including North Course at Heather Hill Country Club, Wentworth Hills Golf & Country Club, and Franklin Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (F. Gilbert Hills State Forest)..
- There are 72 churches nearby, including St Marys Rectory, Trinity Episcopal Church, and Original Congregational Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $126,939, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $100,938, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $47,119, which is in the top 5% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.05%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02093 has an average population density of 504.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.00%.