Senior Living in 02191 (North Weymouth, MA)
- 02191 scores the same as the North Weymouth, MA average of 83.
- 02191 scores higher than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- 02191 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Quincy Medical Center, Healthsouth Braintree Rehab, and Massachusetts Respiratory Hosp.
- There are 60 senior living facilities in the area, including Bridges By Epoch at Hingham, Welch Healthcare and Retire Grp, and Allterton House at Harbor Park.
- There are 13 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 172 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 83 golf courses nearby, including Granite Links Golf Club, Furnace Brook Golf Club, and Braintree Municipal Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Stodders Neck, World\'s End, and Whitney and Thayer Woods.
- There are 50 churches nearby, including New Life Foursquare Church, St Alberts Catholic Church, and First Church in Weymouth.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.02% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.25%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Massachusetts has a high average state income tax rate of 4.74%.
- The area has an average household income of $75,845, which is in the top 22% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $64,653, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,459, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $148,738 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $60,632 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.59%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 02191 has a dense population density of 4,178.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.43%.